(KRON/CNN) — Good news for cheese lovers–it turns out a little bit of cheddar might actually be good for you.
The study actually showed a 14 percent reduction in the chances of developing heart disease when people ate cheese.
And it found a 10 percent reduction in the chances of having a stroke.
The study is in the European Journal of Nutrition.
It stops short of recommending that you eat a “lot” of cheese.
They suggest about 1.5 ounces a day.
Full study here: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00394-016-1292-z
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018