SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Two of the state’s top elected officials are proposing a bold move to help relieve Bay Area traffic congestion.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein and representative Mark DeSaulnier have written a letter to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, urging them to explore the idea of adding a new bridge across San Francisco Bay.
But it’s not going to be easy.
Watch the above video to see Charles Clifford’s full report.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018