SALINAS (KRON) — A magnitude 3.2 earthquake struck near Salinas on Thursday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake had a depth of 6.1 kilometers (3.79 miles) and struck at around 9 a.m.
The earthquake was centered about 12 kilometers (7.46 miles) northwest of Pinnacles.
No other information has been made available.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018