1 dead, 5 hurt after carbon monoxide poisoning in San Francisco


SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– One person is dead and five others were hurt after being exposed to carbon monoxide in San Francisco’s Bernal Heights neighborhood on Thursday.

Fire crews arrived at a home on Cortland Avenue around 4:26 a.m. and rushed to perform life-saving measures on one victim but unfortunately, they died.

Three people were treated at the scene and two others were transported to a nearby vehicle.

The identity of the deceased hasn’t been released.

KRON4’s Lydia Pantazes reported live from the scene and says fire crews believe a water heater led to the carbon monoxide poisoning.

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON: 

>>MORE STORIES 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s