(KRON) — This time of year, Santa Claus gets a ton of letters, but a 6-year-old from Virginia had an unusual message for St. Nick.
The little boy didn’t ask for a toy, instead, he told Santa “your life is empty.”
Santa I’m doing this for class. I know your naughty list empty. And your good list is empty. And your life is empty. You don’t know the trouble I’ve had in my life. Goodbye.
The boy’s mom posted the letter online and it went viral. According to the boy’s mother, the “troubles” he’s referring to his brother.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018