SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–A warning was issued for residents in San Francisco after a coyote was spotted in the South of Market neighborhood on Wednesday morning.
The animal was seen near at Third and Folsom near the Moscone Center. Police closed off the street to give the coyote a clear path.
The animal was seen running away down Folsom Street.
Animal Control officials, urge people to keep their pets on a leash and keep them indoors at night to protect them from coyotes.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018