WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Ethics Committee has cleared Intel Chair and GOP California Rep. Devin Nunes in the leak investigation, clearing the path for his return to the Russia probe.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018