SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The Hall of Justice in San Francisco was put on lockdown Thursday afternoon.
A spokesman for the SF District Attorney’s Office tweeted that a female inmate may have been on the loose.
By 2:30 p.m., the San Francisco Sheriff’s said the lockdown was lifted and operations are now back to normal.
Female inmate allegedly loose inside the HOJ. Building on lockdown. And as such I’m going to be late for my 2:20 appointment 🤦♂️
— Maxwell Szabo (@maxxszabo) December 7, 2017
Further details are not available at this time.
SF Hall of Justice was briefly on lock down. Operations are back to normal.
— SF Sheriff's Dept. (@SheriffSF) December 7, 2017
- ONLY ON 4: JAILHOUSE INTERVIEW WITH GHOST SHIP’S DERICK ALMENA
- FEDS FILE NEW CHARGES AGAINST MAN ACQUITTED IN KATE STEINLE CASE
- INTERACTIVE MAP: SOCAL FIRE PERIMETER AND EVACUATIONS
- POLICE: BODY FOUND IN PARKING LOT OF HIGH SCHOOL IN SAN JOSE
- ARRESTS MADE IN DEADLY SHOOTING AT SAN LEANDRO GAS STATION
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018