SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Darya Folsom and Henry Wofford talk about the 49ers and Raiders and “Braking for Brady.”
With Jimmy Garoppolo getting his second start at the helm, the 49ers travel to Houston to take on the Texans.
The Raiders will be in Kansas City competing for the top spot in the AFC West.
As it stands, there is a three-way tie for first place between the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers. All have 6-6 records going into week 14.
On the East Coast, one school is getting creative with their traffic monitoring.
Cars might not stop for actual stop signs, but would they brake for Brady?
Darya explains in today’s Gary’s World!
- INTERACTIVE MAP: FIRES BURNING ACROSS SOCAL
- SMOKE FROM SOCAL FIRES MOVES INTO BAY AREA
- FAST-MOVING FIRE BURNS HOMES IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY
- BODY FOUND ALONG BAY TRAIL IN SUNNYVALE
- DAD SHOOTS GUNMAN THREATENING FAMILY IN RESTAURANT
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018