OAKLAND (KRON) — The Oakland city workers strike may be suspended at least for now, but the seven-day strike caused a whole mess around the city.
And Stanley Roberts was out and found that people were pretty much doing almost whatever they wanted.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- CAL ATHLETE SURVIVES CRASH THAT KILLED FAMILY
- GAS LEAK TRIGGERS EXPLOSION, EVACUATIONS IN SAN FRANCISCO
- LOTTERY OFFICIALS SEARCH FOR POWERBALL WINNER IN OAKLAND
- PRINCE HARRY AND ACTRESS MEGHAN MARKLE TO WED NEXT YEAR
- METH LAB FOUND IN HOME OF ACCUSED SOUTH BAY STALKER