FOSTER CITY (KRON) — Alameda County prosecutors charged a Foster City man in connection to the death of a Bay Bridge toll worker.
Daniel Berk was charged with gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated and six counts of felony DUI causing injury.
Berk drove his truck into a booth and killed 46-year-old Caltrans worker Si Si Han.
The accident occurred around 5 a.m.
California Highway Patrol officers who were at the scene of the crash say Berk smelled of alcohol and marijuana.
Berk’s next court appearance has not been released yet.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for Han: https://www.gofundme.com/si-si-han-toll-collector
- SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE DIES AT 65
- REMEMBERING SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- WHO IS ACTING MAYOR OF SAN FRANCISCO, LONDON BREED?
- SIERRA LAMAR’S KILLER TO BE SENTENCED
- ARREST MADE IN 1980 COLD-CASE MURDER OF ANTIOCH GIRL
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018