FAIRFIELD (KRON) — Fairfield police arrested a San Jose man on charges of possession of several firearms and stolen property.
On Tuesday morning around 10 a.m., officers were notified a person was attempting to use a stolen credit card at a store, located in the 2700 block of North Texas Street.
The man was gone once officers arrived, but clerks were able to give a detailed description of the suspect.
About a half an hour later, an officer saw the suspect at another business in the 1000 block of Oliver Road. Police caught up with 26-year-old Brandon Nichols there and found a loaded, stolen .38 caliber revolver and a key to a motel room.
Police located several suspected stolen checks, cell phones, electronic equipment, and a second handgun in the motel room.
Nichols was booked into Solano County Jail.
Nichols had a warrant in Solano County for larceny and was on active Santa Clara County Probation for burglary.
Nichols was booked into Solano County Jail on several felony charges.
- VIDEO: WOMAN GETS ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS FOR SPEAKING KOREAN
- TWO WOMEN FOUND DEAD IN EAST PALO ALTO HOME
- MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- VACAVILLE GIRL RECEIVES DISTURBING VOICEMAIL FROM CLASSMATE
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN’S DRINK WITH ABORTION PILL
- SURGEON ADMITS SIGNING INITIALS ON PATIENTS’ LIVERS
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018