SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The Golden State Warriors new arena off Third Street in the Mission Bay Area of San Francisco is sprouting up fast.
The developers say when this is completed, it will be a lot more than just a basketball stadium. It will bring all kinds of new events and attractions to the waterfront South of Market.
On Friday night, KRON4’s Gabe Slate got a tour of the new Chase Center, still under construction.
WATCH THE ABOVE VIDEO TO SEE THE FULL REPORT.
- VIDEO: WOMAN GETS ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS FOR SPEAKING KOREAN
- TWO WOMEN FOUND DEAD IN EAST PALO ALTO HOME
- MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- VACAVILLE GIRL RECEIVES DISTURBING VOICEMAIL FROM CLASSMATE
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN’S DRINK WITH ABORTION PILL
- SURGEON ADMITS SIGNING INITIALS ON PATIENTS’ LIVERS
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018