ALBANY (KRON) — Lottery officials are looking for the owner of a ticket worth 40 million dollars that was purchased at a gas station in Albany.
Sunday morning the California Lottery announced some lucky person won the SuperLotto Plus jackpot.
The ticket came from the Albany Hill Mini Mart at 800 San Pablo Ave.
The winning numbers are 4, 17, 21, 37, 17.
Whoever won has yet to claim their prize.
- VIDEO: WOMAN GETS ANGRY AT CUSTOMERS FOR SPEAKING KOREAN
- TWO WOMEN FOUND DEAD IN EAST PALO ALTO HOME
- MEMORIAL PLANNED FOR SAN FRANCISCO MAYOR ED LEE
- VACAVILLE GIRL RECEIVES DISTURBING VOICEMAIL FROM CLASSMATE
- DOCTOR ACCUSED OF SPIKING WOMAN’S DRINK WITH ABORTION PILL
- SURGEON ADMITS SIGNING INITIALS ON PATIENTS’ LIVERS
- GET YOUR MORTGAGE OR RENT PAID IN 2018