HOLLISTER (KRON) — An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 struck near Hollister early Tuesday morning, according to United States Geological Survey.
The quake hit at around 4:57 a.m. and was centered about 7 miles southwest of Hollister.
It had a depth of about 4.5 miles, said USGS.
Check out KRON 4’s Interactive Earthquake Map and stay with KRON 4 for all your Earthquake Alerts.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY