BERKELEY (KRON) — Police in Berkeley are investigating a hit and run Tuesday morning after a car struck a pedestrian.
The crash happened at 11:52 p.m. Monday night in the 3100 block of San Pablo Avenue, according to police.
The car struck a pedestrian and fled the scene, police said.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital with significant injuries.
There is no vehicle description at this time.
AC Transit in the area is being rerouted as police investigate.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY