SANTA CRUZ COUNTY (KRON) — Last winter’s merciless storms took a heavy toll on mountain roads.
On Tuesday, KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe got an update on how work is nearing completion on a mega landslide that has had Highway 35 shut down for almost a year.
Watch the above video to see Rob’s video tour.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY