MILWAUKEE (KRON/CNN) — A YouTube celebrity transformed an abandoned Milwaukee mall for one day.
He turned it into a Winter Wonderland for one of his videos and shared the experience with some local kids.
Casey Neistat first achieved fame in 2003 when he shared a video slamming Apple’s iPod because its battery could not be replaced.
He’s amassed 8 million subscribers to his YouTube channel since then.
Watch the above video to see the full report.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY