SAN BRUNO (KRON) — The investigation into a deadly San Bruno hit-and-run has turned cold.
It’s been exactly a year, and there are no firm clues to track down the person who drove away from the scene.
As KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun reports, the victim’s family recently hired a private investigator to stay on top of the case.
Twenty-nine-year-old Carly Flynn died back on Dec. 19, 2016 on Cherry Avenue and San Bruno Avenue.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY