SAN DIEGO (AP/KRON) — Legendary sportscaster Dick Enberg has died at age 82, his daughter Nicole confirms to The Associated Press.
Enberg recently was the play-by-play man for the San Diego Padres.
He retired after the 2016 season.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- 22 ‘JOHNS’ ARRESTED IN SOUTH BAY HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUST
- POLICE ARREST ACCUSED SOUTH BAY SERIAL ARSONIST
- ESCAPED INMATE WITH SKULL FACE TATTOO CAPTURED IN STOCKTON
- APPLE ADMITS TO SLOWING DOWN OLDER IPHONES
- VOLUNTEER AT BOARDING KENNEL MAULED TO DEATH BY DOG
- MODEL FACES 2ND LEG AMPUTATION DUE TO TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME