SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of Rob Black’s Winners and Losers, our financial expert Rob Black and KRON4’s James Fletcher talk about some of the top headlines in business in 2017.
More electric cars made their debuts this year. Not just Elon Musk’s Tesla, electric vehicles went from science experiments to the object of automaker infatuation.
The past year was good for Apple’s iPhone — from its tenth anniversary, three new models being announced in September and the iPhone X’s big release in November.
A dam broke in 2017 following accusations that Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein harassed and assaulted dozens of women. Those allegations led to fuel the #MeToo movement.
And Amazon’s empire continues to march on.
- FATHER, SON WHO DROWNED AT SONOMA COUNTY BEACH IDENTIFIED
- 4 TEENS ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING INTO SAN RAMON HOMES, CARS
- SHERIFF: DOGS WHO MAULED OWNER TO DEATH EUTHANIZED
- WORKER FIRED FOR RACY JOKE WRITTEN INSIDE PIZZA BOX
- ATTACK AT HAYWARD BART STATION INJURES MAN, WOMAN
- ‘PLENTY OF FISH’ POSTING LEADS TO VIOLENT HOME INVASION ROBBERY