SAN JOSE (KRON) — A 3.8 earthquake shook San Jose on Tuesday night, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake was centered 8 kilometers (5 miles) east-northeast of Alum Rock. It had a depth of 9 kilometers (5.6 miles).
It happened at around 10:32 p.m. The quake has been downgraded from a 4.0 earthquake to a 3.8.
This comes after a 3.1 earthquake shook the southern part of Santa Clara County.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- MAN ON ‘WASP’ BREAKS INTO HOME, CUTS THROAT IN FRONT OF MOTHER, CHILDREN
- NAKED OHIO POSTAL WORKER ALLEGEDLY KILLS BOSS, COWORKER
- FRAUD ALERT: CROOKS CAN SCAM MONEY FROM YOUR GIFT CARDS
- BODY OF CHP OFFICER KILLED IN 880 DUI CRASH TRANSPORTED TO TRACY
- POLICE: SAN FRANCISCO MAN HAD THOUSANDS OF CHILD PORN IMAGES
- STUDY: MORE PREGNANT WOMEN ARE USING POT