UNION CITY (KRON) — A man was shot at a Union City park on Tuesday afternoon, police said.
The shooting happened at around 3 p.m. at Dry Creek Park. The victim is a man in his 20s, police said.
He was rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg. The injury is non-life-threatening.
The man told police he was shot after he got into a confrontation with three-to-four Hispanic males between 16 and 20 years old.
The suspects ran away from the scene before police arrived.
Police have not recovered the weapon.
The investigation is ongoing.
- MAN ON ‘WASP’ BREAKS INTO HOME, CUTS THROAT IN FRONT OF MOTHER, CHILDREN
- NAKED OHIO POSTAL WORKER ALLEGEDLY KILLS BOSS, COWORKER
- FRAUD ALERT: CROOKS CAN SCAM MONEY FROM YOUR GIFT CARDS
- BODY OF CHP OFFICER KILLED IN 880 DUI CRASH TRANSPORTED TO TRACY
- POLICE: SAN FRANCISCO MAN HAD THOUSANDS OF CHILD PORN IMAGES
- STUDY: MORE PREGNANT WOMEN ARE USING POT