SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — An 18-year-old man was arrested in a Christmas Eve armed robbery at a house party, sheriff’s deputies said on Friday.
Deputies say Hector Guzman-Alcantar used a handgun to commit a robbery and assault at a party on Bishop Lane in unincorporated Menlo Park. Guzman-Alcantar was invited to the party.
Guzman-Alcantar ran away before deputies arrived, authorities said.
Deputies arrested the 18-year-old at his home on Friday. He has been booked into the Maguire Jail for robbery, assault with a firearm, brandishing a weapon, and criminal threats.
He’s being held on $260,000 bail.
- REDWOOD CITY MAN KILLS OWN DOG AS IT ATTACKS HIM
- FAMILY SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS AFTER ACTIVIST, FATHER KILLED
- WATCH: MASSIVE BRAWL INSIDE OHIO WAFFLE HOUSE
- DAD SHARES EMOTIONAL STORY OF DAUGHTER’S DEATH
- STYLIST ARRESTED AFTER HAIRCUT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
- NEW YEARS LIVE: RING IN 2018 WITH KRON4