SAN MATEO COUNTY (KRON) — A woman reported missing from a living facility in unincorporated San Mateo County has been found safe.
64-year-old Christine Ellen Cobb was reported missing around 12:40 p.m. Wednesday from her residential care home in Emerald Hills, according to San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office.
She was last seen in her room at the facility around 9:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Deputies announced that she was found safe around 9:30 a.m. Friday.
Further details were not released.
MISSING PERSON: Help us find 64-year-old Christine Cobb. Ms. Cobb suffers from mental health and needs to take medication. She was last seen on Tuesday, December 26th, at 9pm after walking away from a care home in Redwood City. pic.twitter.com/4S2m4bVKJ5
— San Mateo County S.O (@SMCSheriff) December 28, 2017
- REDWOOD CITY MAN KILLS OWN DOG AS IT ATTACKS HIM
- FAMILY SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS AFTER ACTIVIST, FATHER KILLED
- WATCH: MASSIVE BRAWL INSIDE OHIO WAFFLE HOUSE
- DAD SHARES EMOTIONAL STORY OF DAUGHTER’S DEATH
- STYLIST ARRESTED AFTER HAIRCUT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
- NEW YEARS LIVE: RING IN 2018 WITH KRON4