CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON)–New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July are some of the busiest times for animal shelters.
The offices take in lost cats and dogs, who might have run away from their owners after being spooked by the sight and sounds of fireworks.
KRON4’s Philippe Djegal spoke with representatives from the Contra Costa Animal Service Department who offered up some tips on how to keep your pets safe.
- REDWOOD CITY MAN KILLS OWN DOG AS IT ATTACKS HIM
- FAMILY SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS AFTER ACTIVIST, FATHER KILLED
- WATCH: MASSIVE BRAWL INSIDE OHIO WAFFLE HOUSE
- DAD SHARES EMOTIONAL STORY OF DAUGHTER’S DEATH
- STYLIST ARRESTED AFTER HAIRCUT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
- NEW YEARS LIVE: RING IN 2018 WITH KRON4