MARIN COUNTY (KRON)–A surfer was bitten on the foot by a shark Saturday afternoon at Pt. Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, according to National Park Service.
The shark attack happened near the mouth of Drakes Estero. Park officials said that area is closed until further notice.
UPDATE: Only entering the water around the mouth of Drakes Estero is prohibited until further notice.
— Point Reyes NPS (@PointReyesNPS) December 31, 2017
- REDWOOD CITY MAN KILLS OWN DOG AS IT ATTACKS HIM
- FAMILY SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS AFTER ACTIVIST, FATHER KILLED
- WATCH: MASSIVE BRAWL INSIDE OHIO WAFFLE HOUSE
- DAD SHARES EMOTIONAL STORY OF DAUGHTER’S DEATH
- STYLIST ARRESTED AFTER HAIRCUT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
- NEW YEARS LIVE: RING IN 2018 WITH KRON4