SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The first rainfall of 2018 is set to move into the Bay Area Wednesday afternoon.
KRON4’s Rebbecca Strom says dry conditions are expected through the early morning but pockets of rain move in during the afternoon hours.
The slow-moving storm will carry through to Friday.
Rebecca says along with wet weather comes thunder and low temperatures, so bundle up.
Track the storm using KRON4’s Interactive Radar.
- REDWOOD CITY MAN KILLS OWN DOG AS IT ATTACKS HIM
- FAMILY SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS AFTER ACTIVIST, FATHER KILLED
- WATCH: MASSIVE BRAWL INSIDE OHIO WAFFLE HOUSE
- DAD SHARES EMOTIONAL STORY OF DAUGHTER’S DEATH
- STYLIST ARRESTED AFTER HAIRCUT GOES HORRIBLY WRONG
- NEW YEARS LIVE: RING IN 2018 WITH KRON4