CONTRA COSTA COUNTY (KRON) — The Contra Costa County Health Department says there have been four flu-related deaths in that county.
Those deaths happened between Oct. 1 and Jan. 4.
Health officials say all of those people who died were under the age of 65.
Meanwhile, in Santa Clara County, four people have died from the flu since December.
- POLICE IDENTIFY MAN ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT OF SAN JOSE TEACHER
- WHERE TO BUY RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA IN SAN FRANCISCO
- WHY CABLE BILLS ARE RISING AGAIN AND WHAT CAN YOU DO
- SEARS, MACY’S TO CLOSE 4 BAY AREA STORES
- FLIGHT DIVERTED AFTER MAN SPREADS HUMAN WASTE IN BATHROOMS