SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — BART riders should expect major delays if traveling on the Pittsburg/Bay Point line Tuesday morning.
BART officials reported the delay, caused by “equipment problems,” around 6:00 a.m.
The delay affects commuters traveling in both the Pittsburg/Bay Point and San Francisco directions.
There is no estimate for when trains will resume normal service.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
- POLICE IDENTIFY MAN ARRESTED IN SEX ASSAULT OF SAN JOSE TEACHER
- WHERE TO BUY RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA IN SAN FRANCISCO
- WHY CABLE BILLS ARE RISING AGAIN AND WHAT CAN YOU DO
- SEARS, MACY’S TO CLOSE 4 BAY AREA STORES
- FLIGHT DIVERTED AFTER MAN SPREADS HUMAN WASTE IN BATHROOMS