NAPA COUNTY (KRON) — A driver has been killed in a Highway 121 landslide in Napa County on Tuesday night, the California Highway Patrol said.
Highway 121 is closed at Valley Road and Kenzo Estates. Officers have suspended the recovery effort until Wednesday morning because the hill is too unstable.
Drivers are being asked to use alternate routes.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
- SIERRA GETS 18 INCHES OF SNOW
- 12 INJURED IN EAST BAY SCHOOL BUS CRASH
- DEADLY MUDSLIDES KILL AT LEAST 8 IN SOCAL
- DAD HEARD CRASH THAT KILLED PREGNANT DAUGHTER
- WOMAN CONTRACTS FLESH-EATING BACTERIA FROM OYSTERS
- WATCH: WHALE SAVES DIVER FROM POTENTIAL SHARK ATTACK