BERKELEY (KRON) — The Bay Area just had its first big storm of 2018, and when that happens, a lot of debris gets washed into the streams, the bays, and eventually, the ocean.
And Stanley Roberts shows us how bad the “first flush” is.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- SIERRA GETS 18 INCHES OF SNOW
- 12 INJURED IN EAST BAY SCHOOL BUS CRASH
- DEADLY MUDSLIDES KILL AT LEAST 8 IN SOCAL
- DAD HEARD CRASH THAT KILLED PREGNANT DAUGHTER
- WOMAN CONTRACTS FLESH-EATING BACTERIA FROM OYSTERS
- WATCH: WHALE SAVES DIVER FROM POTENTIAL SHARK ATTACK