PACIFICA (KRON) — Yet another home in Pacifica is about to fall victim to the relentless coastal erosion that has already destroyed three apartment buildings and numerous houses in recent years.
The home in question is vacant.
The owners did try to save it, but it is now just days away from demolition.
On Tuesday afternoon, KRON4’s Charles Clifford was in Pacifica to bring us details.
Watch the above video to see Chuck’s full report.
- SIERRA GETS 18 INCHES OF SNOW
- 12 INJURED IN EAST BAY SCHOOL BUS CRASH
- DEADLY MUDSLIDES KILL AT LEAST 8 IN SOCAL
- DAD HEARD CRASH THAT KILLED PREGNANT DAUGHTER
- WOMAN CONTRACTS FLESH-EATING BACTERIA FROM OYSTERS
- WATCH: WHALE SAVES DIVER FROM POTENTIAL SHARK ATTACK