SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Living in the Bay Area just took another step closer to being more expensive, but possibly easier to get around in.
A committee of the Bay Area Toll Authority just passed a resolution on to the full board that would put a measure on the June ballot that could raise almost all Bay Area bridge tolls by $3.
KRON4’s Maureen Kelly explains what the money is going towards.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
- SIERRA GETS 18 INCHES OF SNOW
- 12 INJURED IN EAST BAY SCHOOL BUS CRASH
- DEADLY MUDSLIDES KILL AT LEAST 8 IN SOCAL
- DAD HEARD CRASH THAT KILLED PREGNANT DAUGHTER
- WOMAN CONTRACTS FLESH-EATING BACTERIA FROM OYSTERS
- WATCH: WHALE SAVES DIVER FROM POTENTIAL SHARK ATTACK