OAKLAND (KRON) — Stephen Curry will not play Wednesday night against the Clippers due to another ankle injury.
Curry sprained his right ankle, according to the Warriors. He reportedly slipped during practice.
This is the same ankle that Curry sprained earlier in the season.
Curry returned to the court in the game against the Grizzlies on December 30 after missing 11 games.
Klay Thompson is also out for tonight’s game at Oracle.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
- SIERRA GETS 18 INCHES OF SNOW
- 12 INJURED IN EAST BAY SCHOOL BUS CRASH
- DEADLY MUDSLIDES KILL AT LEAST 8 IN SOCAL
- DAD HEARD CRASH THAT KILLED PREGNANT DAUGHTER
- WOMAN CONTRACTS FLESH-EATING BACTERIA FROM OYSTERS
- WATCH: WHALE SAVES DIVER FROM POTENTIAL SHARK ATTACK