PACIFICA (KRON) — One couple’s ocean-view dream house had to be leveled on Thursday morning after being undermined by erosion.
The house was yellow-tagged in January 2016 after the El Nino rains and tides washed away the property’s backyard.
On Thursday, KRON4 spoke with the owners over this heartbreaking situation.
Watch the above video to see Maureen’s full report.
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND