PACIFICA (KRON) — Storms like the one on the way could bring some big waves to one of the premiere surf breaks in all the world.
As KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe reports, big wave riders and their fans are crossing their fingers that the Mavericks challenge surf contest could get the green light for early next week.
Watch the above video to see Rob’s full report.
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND