SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–California Highway Patrol shut down part of northbound Highway 101 on Sunday after a man was seen running along the freeway.
According to CHP, the incident happened near the Cesar Chavez Street off-ramp. Officers say the man was wearing hospital clothing.
He’s been detained and is being transported to SF General Hospital for a medical evaluation.
The highway was temporarily closed but is now open.
CHP says they don’t know if the man was homeless.
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND