SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–The Bay Area Air Quality Management District issued a spare the air alert for Sunday and Monday.
This bans burning wood, manufactured fire logs or any other solid fuel, both indoors and outdoors for 48 hours.
The executive officer for the Air District, Jack Broadbent said, “Despite the recent rain, the Bay Area has experienced stagnant weather throughout most of the winter season, causing a buildup of wood smoke and unhealthy air quality,”
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND