SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Police are investigating a freeway shooting involving multiple victims on Interstate 280 in San Francisco, according to California Highway Patrol.
At 3:33 a.m. CHP issued a traffic alert after closing all southbound lanes on I-280 at Alemany Blvd. for the investigation.
Multiple people all traveling in the same car on southbound 280 were shot. Three people were hurt in the shooting.
No other details about the shooting are available at this time.
No suspect information or information about the conditions of the victims has been released.
All lanes were reopened by 7:00 a.m.
CHP says 280 SB will remain closed at Alemany for at least 2-3 hours. pic.twitter.com/7oeyH0ksWy
— Camila Bernal (@CamilaBernal) January 15, 2018
— Robin Winston (@RobinWinstonTV) January 15, 2018
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
- ICE AGENTS RAID 7-ELEVEN STORES IN IMMIGRATION PROBE
- MOB STEALS $100K WORTH OF HANDBAGS FROM NORDSTROM
- REMAINS FOUND AT HAYWARD WAREHOUSE ID’D AS MISSING FATHER
- STOCKTON TWIN TODDLERS STILL MISSING AFTER PARENTS FOUND
- MEXICO’S DRUG RAVAGED STATES GET ‘DO NOT TRAVEL’ WARNING
- WOMAN RETURNS ‘DEAD’ XMAS TREE TO COSTCO FOR FULL REFUND