ANTIOCH (KRON) — A two-year-old girl who has been on life support since a horrific car crash last week in Antioch has passed away, according to her father.
Cami Cardoza’s father, Jesus, told KRON4 of her passing Sunday morning. Cami had been on life support ever since the accident Wednesday on Somersville Rd. at Highway 4.
Cami’s 4-year-old sister Lenexy was also killed in the crash, and their mother was injured.
Police say a stolen truck rammed into the car they were riding in.
The driver of the truck, 23-year-old Noe Saucedo, of Pittsburg, has been booked on murder and felony evading charges.
There is a GoFundMe page for the Cardoza family to help pay for funeral-related expenses.
The girls’ uncle announced the family is holding a candle-light vigil at his Pittsburg home.
Johnny Cardoza says they will “light a candle for both of my beautiful nieces who we sadly lost this past week. We will say a prayer and a moment of silent as we come together and light the way for our little angels can find their way home.”
— Justine Waldman (@JustineWaldman) January 21, 2018
— Justine Waldman (@JustineWaldman) January 19, 2018
- NEW CALIFORNIA DECLARES ‘INDEPENDENCE’ FROM STATE
- SHAKE SHACK IS COMING TO THE BAY AREA
- MOM OF CHILDREN CHAINED TO BEDS ‘PERPLEXED’ BY POLICE VISIT
- SAN JOSE WOMAN, 40, DIES AFTER CATCHING FLU
- 3-YEAR-OLD GIRL KILLED BY FAMILY’S NEWLY ADOPTED DOG
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE