SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A person found badly burned Tuesday San Francisco’s Mission District is fighting for his life, according to San Francisco Police Department.
Around 10:30 a.m. officers responded to a call about a person with burn injuries in Osage Alley at 24th St., police said.
Police arrived and found the victim. He was rushed to the hospital where he is in critical condition.
KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun is at the scene.
He says a good Samaritan found him while he was on fire and doused the flames.
San Francisco PD reports this is an active investigation.
There are no further details about the incident available at this time.
No suspects are in custody.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
— Haaziq Madyun (@KRON4HMadyun) January 23, 2018
- CA DMV NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ‘REAL ID’ CARDS
- 2-YEAR-OLD DIES FOLLOWING ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH
- DOCTOR DETAINED BY ICE AFTER LIVING THE US FOR 40 YEARS
- BOY WITH 10-POUND FACIAL TUMOR DIES AFTER SURGERY
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE