CIRCLEVILLE, OH (WCMH) — The Pickaway County Sheriff’s Office says it has arrested a woman for reportedly abusing two toddler-aged children.
The PCSO was alerted of a possible child abuse case, and child protective services located the children and took them to Nationwide Children’s Hospital for an examination. The sheriff’s office said the children were malnourished and in poor condition. There were also signs of abuse “or related trauma” and the children had bruises, marks, and scratches.
The children’s custodian, 41-year-old Martha Lemaster, has been charged with felonious assault and felony child endangering. Circleville Police are still investigating.
- CA DMV NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ‘REAL ID’ CARDS
- 2-YEAR-OLD DIES FOLLOWING ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH
- DOCTOR DETAINED BY ICE AFTER LIVING THE US FOR 40 YEARS
- BOY WITH 10-POUND FACIAL TUMOR DIES AFTER SURGERY
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE