SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — What many people may not know is that some cities offer something known as a bulky item pickup for large unwanted items.
And it’s free, but there are certain rules that must be followed.
However, sometimes the free service gets abused, which could make it hard for other people, or worse, leave a huge mess.
Stanley Roberts explains.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
- CA DMV NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ‘REAL ID’ CARDS
- 2-YEAR-OLD DIES FOLLOWING ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH
- DOCTOR DETAINED BY ICE AFTER LIVING THE US FOR 40 YEARS
- BOY WITH 10-POUND FACIAL TUMOR DIES AFTER SURGERY
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE