According to WPTV, Dylan Winnik’s stepdad, Mike Medwin, said his stepson stayed home from school. He said he was tired and had a runny nose.
The family said they took his temperature and it was in the normal range of 98 degrees.
A few hours later, Medwin said Winnik passed away at his father’s home.
Winnik was in 7th grade at a Palm Beach County school.
The official cause of death has yet to be released from the medical examiner.
- SACRAMENTO MAN GETS LIFE IN PRISON FOR BUY FILIPINO CHILDREN
- DOG FOUND TIED UP IN VALLEJO CEMETERY
- SAN JOSE MAN WINS $2 MILLION ON LOTTERY SCRATCHER TICKET
- TOY R US TO CLOSE 9 BAY AREA STORES
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE