SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–Social media could have a negative impact on your child’s sleeping habits.
A new study found that teens who spend at least one hour per day on social media had more sleep problems than those who didn’t.
Researchers also discovered that teenage girls were more addicted to social media and were more likely to be sleep deprived.
Past studies recommend that teens get between 8 and 10 hours of sleep.
- CA DMV NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ‘REAL ID’ CARDS
- 2-YEAR-OLD DIES FOLLOWING ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH
- DOCTOR DETAINED BY ICE AFTER LIVING THE US FOR 40 YEARS
- BOY WITH 10-POUND FACIAL TUMOR DIES AFTER SURGERY
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE