SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–The victim who was set on fire in San Francisco’ Mission District has died, according to the San Francisco Police Department.
Around 10:30 a.m. officers responded to a call about a person with burn injuries in Osage Alley at 24th St., police said.
Police arrived and found the victim badly burned. He was rushed to the hospital where he was in critical condition but on Wednesday morning KRON4 learned that he died from his injuries.
KRON4’s Haaziq Madyun was at the scene and says a good Samaritan found the victim while he was on fire and doused the flames.
At this time, no suspects are in custody.
- SACRAMENTO MAN GETS LIFE IN PRISON FOR BUY FILIPINO CHILDREN
- DOG FOUND TIED UP IN VALLEJO CEMETERY
- SAN JOSE MAN WINS $2 MILLION ON LOTTERY SCRATCHER TICKET
- TOY R US TO CLOSE 9 BAY AREA STORES
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE