(KRON/CNN) — Your next box of cereal could now be turned into a simple machine.
General Mills partnered with Rube Goldberg and put out cereal boxes that can be transformed into one of six Rube Goldberg-type machines.
The specially-marked boxes include Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, and Reese’s Puffs.
Each box includes instructions meant to be fun and easy to promote science, technology, engineering, and math education.
And if you post a photo of your machine on Instagram or the General Mills cereal Facebook page, you get a chance to win a college scholarship.
- SACRAMENTO MAN GETS LIFE IN PRISON FOR BUY FILIPINO CHILDREN
- DOG FOUND TIED UP IN VALLEJO CEMETERY
- SAN JOSE MAN WINS $2 MILLION ON LOTTERY SCRATCHER TICKET
- TOY R US TO CLOSE 9 BAY AREA STORES
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE