(KRON) Heavy rain will hit the Bay Area starting Wednesday afternoon as the Sierra will get a fresh dusting of snow.
KRON4’s Rebecca Strom says there will be a heavy downpour during the afternoon hours, making way for a wet evening commute home. The steady rain will quickly turn to showers for Thursday,
A round of more organized showers is possible Thursday afternoon as the upper low moves inland.
- CA DMV NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ‘REAL ID’ CARDS
- 2-YEAR-OLD DIES FOLLOWING ANTIOCH STOLEN TRUCK CRASH
- DOCTOR DETAINED BY ICE AFTER LIVING THE US FOR 40 YEARS
- BOY WITH 10-POUND FACIAL TUMOR DIES AFTER SURGERY
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE