SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)– Scattered showers are sticking around the Bay Area through Thursday evening.
KRON4’s Rebecca Strom says the storm system is moving out but cooler temperatures are setting in.
The wet weather won’t be as intense as Wednesday’s storm, but the roadways will be slick.
- SACRAMENTO MAN GETS LIFE IN PRISON FOR BUY FILIPINO CHILDREN
- DOG FOUND TIED UP IN VALLEJO CEMETERY
- SAN JOSE MAN WINS $2 MILLION ON LOTTERY SCRATCHER TICKET
- TOY R US TO CLOSE 9 BAY AREA STORES
- GET KRON4 NEWS ON YOUR AMAZON ALEXA DEVICE